In today’s corporate world, industrial equipment financing continues to provide a more competitive cost of capital, favorable tax benefits, and superior flexibility than traditional loan products.
The ability to find innovative solutions to the financing of business-critical pieces of equipment not only helps businesses, but can be an essential part of a growth plan. Verdant is well positioned to quickly adapt and react to these changes by controlling its own capital and using its flexibility to structure contracts to meet these market dynamics.
When it’s time for your company to finance your next fleet upgrade or expansion, talk to one of our representatives. We’ll show you how easy it is to design a financing solution that will meet your needs and optimize your cash flow.
Let Us Help You Finance:
- Skid steers
- Concrete Equipment
- Farm and AG equipment
- Robotics and Automation Equipment
- and More…
Our Solutions Include:
- App-Only to $1M+
- Private Label
- Coverage in USA and Canada
- Rental Fleet Financing
- Creative Structures – FMV, $1 Out, TRACs, FPPOs, EBOs, Managed Solutions, etc.
- Titling Trust
- Expanded App-only Credit Limits vs. Traditional Lenders*
- Large Credit Box
- Used Equipment
- Payment Structures of Deferred Payments, Step Payments, and Variable Billing
- Quoting Tools for your Sales Team
- Finance Specialists to Assist with RFPs and Brand Representation
- Vendor Portal to Submit Customers for Same-Day Credit Approval
- Electronic Documentation
* The business model and infrastructure of Verdant Commercial Capital enable us to expand traditional app-only limits without the hassle of providing financial statements for equipment orders up to $1 million or more. If you have a customer who is buying multiple pieces of equipment, talk to us about how Verdant can keep it simple for you and the customer.